10/05/2008

I am faithless!

I don't feel like I'm good enough to say I'm a Jesus freak. I'm not. I FAIL YOU!!!
Help me get past that phrase. I didn't want to go on past it. The devil tells me I can't pass the fact that I'm a failure. I know that I can, but all I can think about is how in every way I have sinned. I am disgusting in Your sight. Please remind me that You will always be with me. In all my prayers I ask You to remind me. I am so forgetful about what You have done for me. All throughout the Old testament the people of Israel needed to be reminded of what You have done for them. Please don't look away from me. My prayer is that of David, look within me and find anything not up to Your standards and change it. I beg you!
Though I am faithless You are faithful.
2 Timothy 2:13
"if we are faithless, He will remain faithful, for He cannot disown Himself."

Oh the wonderful Cross
You took my place
And now I will live forever.
You are so merciful,
not because You have to
But because You love me.
LORD, why do you love me?
I bang my chest,
I scream out loud,
I look like a fool.
I am disgusting,
Yet You see so much worth in me.

I'm outs.

No comments: