10/02/2009

as we get older

If I had more time to do more things life would be easier. I would see my brother on a weekly basis. I would spend more time on my studies. I would spend more time on my friends. I would not be complaining about how much more time I need. It just seems as though the things I really wanna do I don't get to do. God always tells us to set our priorities straight but when I can't then I feel like a failure. I have so many aspirations, I have dreams for my future. I just can't do it all.
I remember in high school I would wake up early so I can get to school and I remember watching the sunrise every morning. I miss that. I miss that second of peace. I remember taking that single second and just enjoying the view. I haven't seen a sunrise in quite a long time...
Life is so beautiful. I guess if I had time to do everything I needed to do, I wouldn't enjoy skipping something that's "important" and doing something really worth my time. I'm just blabbering, but I just miss the simplicity I had. I hate how when we get older things get more complicated. I'm outs
"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

No comments: