1/08/2008

God will provide.

I'm so dumb.
I'm being a little over exaggerated but when I'm in a pickle, God won't let me be myself if I can't do it alone.
Just last week I was doing calculations of my bills and I was $40 short, what can i do? So instead of putting it in God's hands I put them on my own. I took $40 from my credit card instead of debit to make sure my dad would pay for it instead of me. Kind of spoiled, but what can I do, I was short.
Today a friend of mine was looking for a graphing calc. and I so happened to have one. I bought it for a cheap price and so I sold it to my friend for a cheaper price. I asked for $40 without even thinking about how much I needed. Some people might say it was an unconscious thing, but I totally know it was a God thing.
So the moral of this story, leave it in God's hands he'll provide enough.
I'm out.

3 comments:

always_anonymous said...

As children bring their broken toys
with tears for us to mend,

I brought my broken dreams to God,
because He was my Friend.

But then, instead of leaving Him
in peace to work alone,

I hung around and tried to help
with ways that were my own.

At last I snatched them back and cried,
"How can You be so slow?"

"My child," He said, "what could I do"
You never did let go."
-Anonymous

P.S. you made me make a blogger account just to post this! evil!! >.< now i am going to have to make blogs myself and not merely crawl other peoples blogs...bah!

stephsharpe said...

Sorry dude, but write good stuff then, I added you to my blogroll.

always_anonymous said...

will do...or at the very least try to do so...:)