1/11/2008

My road then God's road

I read some one's "about me" today. I really liked it.
"I am who I am because I choose to be that man...And now I beg that God undo that man in hopes of his re-creating me into a peg that would humbly serve his purpose!"
We all grow up to be people that we think we should be or want to be, it's our own free will. But then something happens when we put our lives into someone else's hands, we are no longer in control of our own life, but someone else is. We let that someone or God to redo or work with what we have and shape it to what they or God want it to be.
With God, the second we give our lives to Christ it is no longer ours, it is a "living sacrifice." To serve Him and to worship Him is what He wants and His will is "good, pleasing, and perfect."
I know God will use all my experiences and gifts to his use. Though i chose another road first than Christ's road, God uses everything for His glory.
Anyway, give your life to God and humbly serve Him, He is the only "way, truth, and life." I'm out

No comments: