1/30/2008

Social worker? How about missionary...

Okay, so this was the first one that took my interest, but I chose another one first because the colors were just so pretty, I clicked it and it told me I should be an artist. It said I love breaking the rules, and I hate anything that keeps me within the box. But this one totally fits me better. Anyway, try out the quiz.


You Should Be a Social Worker

You are deeply caring and empathetic.
You are able to take on other people's problems as if they were your own.
Sensitive and intuitive, you understand human emotions well.
Helping others gives you the most joy in life. You feel like it's your purpose in life.

You do best when you:

- Have a lot of responsibility
- Greatly impact someone's life with your work

You would also be a good philanthropist or stay at home parent.

1 comment:

Anne Marie said...

cool! you know... missionary and philanthropist are essentially the same idea. at least you're not supposed to be a boring manager or assistant like me. bleh...