10/08/2007

I'm a hypocrite!

What does it mean to be a Christian? Well today I had my epiphany. I had gone to a Missions meeting, worship kind if thing, and a missionary to Lebanon spoke. He stated that we're all hypocrites. I was like whoa, not me, I'm a christian. The definition of a Christian is Christ follower. But I realized that I do fall, I do sin, I disobey. I'm nothing close to perfect and I guess the stereotype of people being Christian is being perfect. I find myself actually stereotyping myself sometimes too. I try to portray myself perfect, but I'm not. It's hard to live to people's expectations, but I know that God's expectations surpasses anybody else. Thank God by grace I am saved. Sometimes i do wonder what is God's purpose in my life, I can't do anything. I feel like I'm sometimes just taking up space. I know people that do so much better at stuff than I do. That's how i feel. I don't know what else to say, but that God made us for a purpose, and even though we do fall, we do sin, we do disobey, God has a job for everyone, i just need to find my purpose. Anyway, I hope everyone has a blessed week. I'm out.

No comments: